Recent Post

Friday, December 11, 2015

'Terharu Dengan Layanan Baik Pramugara MAS'


Anda Mahu Berkongsi Berita Ini?

Hi all, I'm a silent reader in this group. Today, I need to share my experience and give compliment to MH.  I'm on a flight back to Kuala Lumpur. My last pump was 1.00 pm and I need to pump on board at 9.00 pm. This is a full flight and to my surprise, all flight attendants from pilot to steward are all male.  Hmmm. I still need to pump thou. So I speak to one of the attendants that I need a discreet place to express milk. He told me flight full and the only discreet place is toilet.  "Of coz I won't pump in toilet," So I walk to my place and seated. Flight was about to take off, so strange no one seating next to me. I remember very well, there are passenger seating on window and aisle seat and I'm in the middle.  You know what, someone has quitly arrange the window and aisle seat passenger to seat at other place so I can have the row for myself to do pumpin. I feel so greatfully and touch. I managed to pump discreetly at my seat.  A male can be more understanding than a female sometime. Thanks to Kamal and team. MH, you have good people with you. Please keep it up. MH, you are my preferred airlines since last time, now and in future. - Geline Cheng




Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Berita Harian

Malaysia Kini

Mypotnews Links

Submit ExpressFree Webmaster Tools
Ping search engines.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *